- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Meal Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Resolution
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure and Response Therapy (ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Patients at The Meadows Ranch engage in expressive arts therapy to express themselves through a variety of modalities ranging from painting to music therapy to psychodrama. An effective component of the recovery process, expressive arts therapy empowers patients with their unique voice.