- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Meal Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Resolution
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure and Response Therapy (ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Treating the Whole Person
Trauma treatment is a component of every Meadows Behavioral Healthcare (MBH) program, with trauma care customized to each unique population. Why address trauma as part of eating disorder treatment? Because we know that trauma can often cause, perpetuate, or complicate mental health conditions and substance use disorders.
At the Meadows Ranch, we focus on treating the whole person, getting to the root of negative thinking patterns and behaviors. Research shows that eating disorders can be tied to internalized trauma, so it’s important to resolve trauma in order to establish a healthy mindset that can focus on healing.