- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Meal Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Resolution
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure and Response Therapy (ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
The Meadows Ranch is a place where eating disorders don’t define an individual. The individual defines their treatment. Programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient. Because eating disorders often occur with other co-occurring issues such as depression, anxiety, substance abuse, or trauma, we accompany group and individual therapy with other innovative treatment approaches.