- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Meal Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Resolution
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure and Response Therapy (ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Acceptance and Commitment Theory (ACT) is a form of cognitive behavioral psychotherapy. This therapy uses mindfulness and behavioral activation to increase clients’ psychological flexibility–their ability to engage in values-based, positive behaviors while experiencing difficult thoughts, emotions, or sensations.