Whether you or someone you love has relapsed in their eating disorder, please know The Meadows Ranch understands the pain that eating disorders can bring. There is hope, and we can help. Our experienced staff is here to help you or your loved one to the road recovery. The Meadows Ranch has a long history of helping people recover from eating disorders. There is hope. There is help.
A Unique Program for Your Unique Needs
The Meadows Ranch is the best choice for women and girls with eating disorders because:
- Experienced, Multidisciplinary Staff: The treatment process is led by a team of healthcare professionals and includes a psychiatric specialist, medical physician, registered dietitian, CEDS, licensed therapists, a recreational therapist, and caring 24/7 nursing staff. This team is on constant watch to provide exceptional individualized care.
- Individualized Treatment: Starting with a comprehensive medical and psychological assessment, we create a treatment plan to meet the unique needs of each patient. This approach is designed to uncover and understand the “whys” of the eating disorder and focus on resolution and healing.
- Evidence-Based Treatment Approach: We implement a developmental-resiliency model with a trauma-informed treatment approach, similar to our sister program, The Meadows.
- Comprehensive Care: We are committed to providing the highest level of eating disorder treatment for girls and women. We offer critical care/inpatient, residential, and partial hospitalization levels of care as well as detox services when required.
- Technology-Based Modalities: In our leading-edge Brain Center, patients have access to the latest and most effective technology designed to promote self-regulation skills that enhance and expedite the recovery process.
- Family Focus: We embrace family members even before admission, as their involvement is crucial to the recovery process. Our family therapy is presented from a skills-based approach throughout the program, including a 5 day/35 hour Family Week.
- Healing Atmosphere: Our home-like environment and ranch setting, with beautiful horses and breathtaking sunsets, nurtures patients as they begin their journey towards recovery.
- Discovery and Empowerment: Our goal is to resolve the patient’s malnutrition and enhance her coping strategies for success by identifying the complex psychological factors contributing to her unhealthy relationship with food.
Our expansive campus offers patients large rooms, horse arena, pool (seasonal), chapel, organic garden, and a therapy dog. It is here among the lush landscapes that patients are able to focus on the peace and tranquility that surrounds them while they work with our team to find peace within.
We Are Here to Help
We know that recovery from an eating disorder is absolutely possible. It’s happening every day at The Meadows Ranch. Based on feedback from patients, families, and professionals, the vast majority of our patients remain committed to a life of health, balance, and purpose.
For additional information about the treatment of eating disorders, please call to speak to an Intake Coordinator at 866-390-5100 or complete the form below and we will contact you with the information you need.