The Meadows Ranch understands the pain that eating disorders can bring. There is hope and we can help. Our experienced staff is here to help you or your loved one to the road recovery. For more than 25 years The Meadows Ranch has been helping people recover from eating disorders. There is hope. There is help.
A Unique Program For Your Needs
The Meadows Ranch is the best choice for women and girls with eating disorders because:
- Experienced, multidisciplinary staff: Treatment is led by dedicated doctors, psychologists, dieticians, and nurses who help patients achieve medical stabilization and support them through the stages of recovery.
- Comprehensive care: We can stabilize women and adolescents with an acute eating disorder, and help them progress in our program to residential and partial levels of care.
- Designed by experts: Our leadership team has extensive experience in the field and are involved in daily operations, ensuring that each patient receives the help she needs.
- Engage the family: Our staff incorporates the patient’s family into the healing process through weekly webinars and an onsite Family Week.
- Spiritual approach: Mindfulness activities and life skills are incorporated into the recovery process. Christian focused and 12-step focused tracks are available.
- Healing atmosphere: Our facilities are located on a ranch in the beautiful Sonoran desert, and are designed with patient’s comfort and healing in mind.
- Discovery and ownership: We work with patients to confront their issues in a positive manner in order for them to develop a sense of their true potential, allowing them to take responsibility for their lives.
Our expansive campus offers patients large rooms, indoor and outdoor horse arenas, a swimming pool, and a challenge course. It is here among the lush landscapes that patients are able to focus on the peace and tranquillity that surrounds them while they work with our team to find peace within.
We Are Here To Help
We have treated eating disorders for more than 25 years. We know that recovery from an eating disorder is absolutely possible. It’s happening every day at The Meadows Ranch. Based on feedback from patients, families, and professionals, the vast majority of our patients remain committed to a life of health, balance and purpose.
For additional information about the treatment of eating disorders, please call to speak to an Intake Coordinator at 866-390-5100 or complete the form below and we will contact you with the information you need.