Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is searching for a full-time Business Development Liaison located in Arizona to market the treatment programs provided at The Meadows and The Meadows Ranch. This position requires travel depending on assigned territories.
The primary objective of the Business Development Liaison is to meet established sales goals for assigned territory by delivering value to referral sources through in-territory interactions including communication, education, customer support and differentiation of The Meadows and The Meadows Ranch programs and services. A successful liaison will demonstrate the skills and abilities to target and manage a large territory strategically. Time management, prioritization, and comfort are key elements for selecting the best candidate for this exciting position. This position is supported by a proven methodology and resources designed for field staff to operate efficiently and have a positive impact with customers.
- 4-year Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3 years or more successful experience of direct selling experience in the behavioral healthcare industry, pharmaceutics, managed care industry or related market segment.
- Documented sales results and examples of territory knowledge and experience in the Southwest United States.
- Residence within current geography is required. Ease of accessibility to the Southwest US is required.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals and to create and execute a territory sales plan.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and budget effectively without close supervision
Competitive compensation and benefit program.
The Meadows Ranch is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds.