Call us today and find out why The Meadows Ranch is the right choice for eating disorders recovery.
Eating Disorder Treatment That Works
The Meadows Ranch offers a comprehensive, individualized, and holistic approach to treating eating disorders in women and female adolescents that includes:
- A Critical Care Unit focused on medical and psychiatric stabilization, nutritional rehabilitation and chemical dependency detox services.
- A beautiful, peaceful, and serene desert setting.
- A single gender environment for adolescent girls and women with complex eating disorders and co-occurring conditions.
- Inpatient and residential programming and a dedicated adolescent unit.
- A multidisciplinary team of providers including a full-time psychiatrist, 24-hour nursing, registered dieticians and talented therapists.
- A week-long family program and family involvement throughout the treatment process.
- A focus on Exposure with Response Prevention including nutrition and culinary training to develop daily living skills.
- Challenging curriculum for school-age patients in a teacher-facilitated classroom setting.
- Large patient rooms.
- Outdoor horse arenas, swimming pool, tranquil sitting areas, art studio, exercise facilities, Tai Chi, Yoga, large grass courtyard for outdoor recreation.
- Non-denominational chapel service.
We Are Here to Help
Recovery from an eating disorder is possible. It’s happening every day at The Meadows Ranch. For additional information about the treatment of eating disorders, please call to speak to an Intake Coordinator at 866-390-5100 or complete the form below and we will contact you with the information you need.